We hope you can find the answers to your questions here! If not, please contact us email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!
1. How does it work? You purchase an item and upload a picture, we hand paint it and offer you a digital proof to approve, then we print / publish / ship the final product to you.
2. How long will it take to get my order? Digital prints: 2-5 days. Framed prints and posters: 10-20 days (Averaging about 12 days). The orders are hand done and do take some time.
3. Can I expedite my order? Sorry, not at this time. We hope to offer this service soon though!
4. Is my pet's picture good enough to work from? Hopefully! :-) The most important items:
A. Your pet's eyes and face need to be in focus, with no blurring in this important area.
B. Even light works best (like from a cloudy day)
C. Jittery, blurry, or dark images will likely not work, as we can't see the detail necessary to paint your furry friend.
D. You can place an order, and we will review it (don't worry, we will refund your money if we cannot make it work), or feel free to send the image to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can assess it. We will give you an honest answer and you can make your decision to proceed.
5. What If I don't like the results? You will love it, guaranteed! When you place an order, we will do the art work, and email you a proof to approve it before printing. During the proofing process, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Once you approve the artwork and the order goes to hard copy print, we will refund your money for damage or workmanship issues related to printing or shipping. Please let us know if you would like any changes during the proof process.